URL
Email Address
Email Console
Private Messages
AOL IM
MSN Messenger

Personal Info
Occupation
Part Time Photo Editor / Restorator / Photographer, Part Time Mom.
Interests
Fantasy Art, Photography, Music, Gardening, Singing

Statistics
Member Group:
Members
Total Channel Entries
Total Comments
Total Forum Topics
Total Forum Replies
Total Forum Posts
Member Local Time
July 19, 2019  07:56 PM
Last Visit
November 02, 2013  07:19 PM
Most Recent Entry
Most Recent Comment
Most Recent Forum Post
October 31, 2013  12:15 AM
Birthday
April 25, 1979

Bio

Ehlers-Danlos syndrome Hypermobility Type diagnosed in February 2013 after 20 years battling chronic pain. Mom, granma, my brother and my daughter waiting for an official HEDS diagnosis.

I battle with: Secondary Fibromyalgia, Dysautonomia, Ostheoarthritis, IBS and mild POTS.

I have subluxatons daily, doslocations occassionaly.

Nothing much to say, except perhaps, i did lots of sports and dance for years but the injuries became difficult to deal with and the pain prevented me from dancing and exercising much.

I became an artist, tried to sell art in my country, did not went well, i tried in Europe and was fantastic but EDS, Pain and money prevented me from keep going traveling and participating in conventions. Now it´s a hobby.

I got married to my best friend, i learned how to take photos, we both started working together at my father-in-law´s photo studio, photography became my profession for 12 years, but again, EDS makes it difficult, so i work part time at home editing photos, restoring damaged portraits and printing all the Photo Studio´s photos. I take photos once in a while.

I also like to sing, i eventually recorded my voice for an indie project and that was it for now.

I take care of two dogs, 8 cats, one Red Macaw and a Green parrot. It is exhausting.

I´m still swallowing the idea that this has no cure and it will stick with me and my daughter, brother and mom forever. Doing as best we can. Roamed around for years looking for answers and i was even conscidered hypochondriac at one time.

Anything else, just ask, i dont bite.