Most Recent Entry
Most Recent Comment
June 04, 2012  12:28 PM
Most Recent Forum Post
June 21, 2012  11:00 AM
Birthday
August, 1977

Bio

I am a young women in my early 30s, with 2 precious kids. I was an A student in college, accepted as an alternate to pharmacy school and was 6 months away from getting my degree in undergraduate studies… then i got massively sick. (I’ve been sick on and off for going on 10 years, but think I’ve had the autonomic/these other issues since i was a child…. however an onset of a bad case of mono 8 years ago provoked incapacitating episodes, with worsening progression each year since 2002.)

I am diagnosed with ‘chronic autonomic dysfunction’, ‘mast cell activation disorder’, ‘chronic fatigue syndrome/ME,’ ‘Ehlers Danlos’ and ‘gluten sensitivity’.

I am a humorous person. I love to make people chuckle and I am a hoot to be around. I love to laugh, be funny, joke around, I’m very sarcastic as well. I find, I have to be that way to survive these diseases. smile I treat people how I wish to be treated, with kindness and love. I love doing for the goodness of others, even if it means embarrassment or looking like a fool. I love speaking. I love being a leader. I love researching. I love making a stand for purposes of truth, educating, advocating and knowledge. I tend to take the reigns and go in all situations, if only my body would cooperate smile. I have never partied before, and don’t intend to, yet sometimes id like a night out, but too sick to do it.

I was 100% completely bedridden for over a year from oct 2009 till feb 2011…. the past year has reduced to around 75% bedridden, depending.  But, with an increase in the physical sick and unwell ‘suffering’ aspect of this. 

My favorite band is ‘TooL’.... love em.  I love horses.  I love to encourage and lift people up, make them feel loved, understood and listened to.  I am an empathetic and compassionate person, yet bold and outspoken when the situation calls for it. 

I also have 2 precious kitties who have been therapeutic smile