PrettyIll.com

Friends in the UK! Someone needs a doctors to help them with Diamox
Posted: 12 June 2015 09:58 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1421
Joined  2011-04-19

Hello my friends in the UK! One of our members needs some help finding a doctor to help them trial Diamox to see if she can avoid a neck fusion, as some of us can. Can anyone help us with some names? Thank you in advance wink

Signature 

Dr.Diana, therapeutic optometrist disabled by EDS/POTS/ME/CFS for a decade, now recovered and practicing full-time at POTS Care cheese

Posted: 13 June 2015 09:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2015-06-12

Hello Dr Diana, it is possible to order Diamox in the UK via this website https://www.doctorfox.co.uk/altitude-sickness/ - they will prescribe & deliver it for you via an online process for mountain climbing/altitude sickness purposes. It is a legitimate UK pharmacy. I completely understand if you wish to delete this post!

Posted: 13 June 2015 11:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1421
Joined  2011-04-19

Thank you so much, Lililiza! Yes, there are concerns about ordering medications from online pharmacies, and some stories are scary. Buyer beware. By leaving up this post, please know that no one here is endorsing this pharmacy or any other. HOWEVER, having said that, I would probably not be here if it weren’t for some of these pharmacies. Honestly. So, thank you for sharing!

Signature 

Dr.Diana, therapeutic optometrist disabled by EDS/POTS/ME/CFS for a decade, now recovered and practicing full-time at POTS Care cheese

Posted: 02 August 2015 08:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  25
Joined  2015-07-31

To my knowledge, Dr Alan Hakim might be of help: http://www.thehypermobilityunit.org.uk/index.php/dr-alan-hakim . He is a private rheumatologist specialized in Ehler-Danlos syndrome. I’ve seen him, and he was extremely nice, and open to trying (reasonable) things out.

‹‹ Doctors in Austalia      other epilepsy drugs ››