PrettyIll.com

Post For Dr Driscoll To Read
Posted: 21 April 2016 10:17 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2016-04-21

Hello,

I am wanting to make sure that Dr Driscoll is aware of Dr Zelinsky’s work.  My wife has POTS along with a recent tbi.  POTS was mostly under control before tbi.  After tbi (Oct 2015) POTS issues seem to be massively exacerbated.  Dr Zelinsky is treating Jennifer with eye glasses that have been very beneficial to her condition so far even though she sees 20/20. 

Dr Zelinsky is an optometrist as well as Dr Driscoll.  She uses eye glasses in a non traditional way to treat a variety of sensory integration issues including POTS. 

I truly feel that Dr Driscoll’s work and Dr Zelinsky’s work are VERY complimentary to each other. 

I can be reached at ... if more information is needed.

Regards,

Jack

Posted: 22 April 2016 06:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1416
Joined  2011-04-19

Thanks for the information, and I’m so glad your family is finding some relief. Personally, I don’t believe POTS is a sensory integration problem, however. At least, the patients we see at POTS Care don’t have sensory integration issues, per se. Ocular issues, yes. Sensory integration, not that I’ve seen.

Signature 

Dr.Diana, therapeutic optometrist disabled by EDS/POTS/ME/CFS for a decade, now recovered and practicing full-time at POTS Care cheese

Posted: 22 April 2016 07:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2016-04-21

I may very well be misstatementing Dr Zelinskys thought on the issues that cause POTS
.....however I do know she has successfully treated it and she truly does amazing things with eye glasses and I stand behind my gut instinct that your work and hers are VERY complimentary to each other.  Regardless of what you do with that information sincerely from the bottom.of my heart than you for.the work you are doing.  I was truly inspired after reading through everything you figured out about POTS.