PrettyIll.com

Drs Driscoll & Meglathery should pool research…
Posted: 09 February 2017 11:46 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2017-02-09

I believe that Drs Diana Driscoll & Sharon Meglathery really should confer & pool their research to further advance their common field of EDS R&D… since they are similarly brilliant & highly motivated & personally invested by both being patients & doctors on the cutting edge of EDS research…  The more they can collaborate & find more genius Zebras like them who also have EDS… the faster we all can find better treatments…

The world needs more of such collaboration on this, especially since the medical sector at large still inaccuracy assumes that EDS/JHS is rare, whereas it’s actually rarely diagnosed due to false presumptions by uninformed medical professionals…

(I’d love to become a medical research assistant myself, especially if I could make a living at it…)

http://www.rccxandillness.com/cyp21a2-mutations-may-be-the-diathesis-in-the-stress-diathesis-model-for-chronic-medical-and-mental-illness-and-may-cause-a-psychiatric-spectrum-caps.html

Posted: 10 February 2017 02:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1354
Joined  2011-04-19

I agree that Dr. Meglathery is brilliant! Did you know she wrote one of the chapters in “The Driscoll Theory”? It’s a great one—be sure to take a look! She and I are in contact fairly regularly, actually. Please know that a fair amount often takes place in the background in research. smile

Signature 

Dr.Diana, therapeutic optometrist on professional disability, as Patient cheese