PrettyIll.com

Gastroparesis
Posted: 06 January 2018 06:25 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2018-01-06

My 19 year old daughter was just diagnosed with gastroparesis after having an endoscopy and gastric emptying study. She has been having quite a difficult time with nausea, abdominal pain, vomiting, fatigue, intermittent diarrhea, etc., since October.  I believe this actually started a few years ago with nausea frequently in the morning but has gone undiagnosed until now.  I saw previous posts about gastroparesis but the last ones I see are from about 5 years ago.  Was there ever any luck with the clinical trial that you were trying to get volunteers for?  I really want to get help for her but I hate the thought of her taking Reglan because of its potential side effects.  Are there any other meds that have worked well or vitamins/minerals?

Posted: 06 January 2018 03:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1410
Joined  2011-04-19

Hi Lynn, There can be many reasons for gastroparesis, but what got missed in most of us was the role of the vagus nerve. This took a few years to put all of the pieces together, but you may find the results of the research AMAZING (the research paper is here: https://parasymplus.com/home). This missing piece is not uncommon in the majority of patients with ME/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, POTS, early multiple sclerosis, and a few other “invisible disorders”. This research resulted in a patent because no one else ever put all of the pieces together. This product was a necessary step for my son and I to recover (I was putting it together in my kitchen for a few years). I hope this is hugely helpful for you! Best taken on a (basically) empty stomach (2-3 capsules). Please let me know if it reverses your gastroparesis! Gentle hugs…

Signature 

Dr.Diana, therapeutic optometrist disabled by EDS/POTS/ME/CFS for a decade, now recovered and practicing full-time at POTS Care cheese

Posted: 26 May 2018 08:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2018-05-15

How’s your daughter? Hope she’s doing well