PrettyIll.com

Neck X-ray, 11 year, Reverse Cervical Lordosis
Posted: 30 June 2012 02:54 PM   [ Ignore ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  117
Joined  2012-05-31

I was told, in 2001 post auto accident, that my neck was reversed.  I assumed that chiropractic tx had ‘realigned’ my neck and didn’t really worry much about it - just put it behind me.

Recently, 2012, diagnosed with reverse cervical lordosis, mild kyphosis and spondylosis.  No PCP (had staff changes and had to endure the skepticism of 3 PCPs during a short time) has reviewed X-rays with me.  I’ve otherwise been told that none of this is a big deal and it is pretty normal and benign.

I’m asking here because I feel like ^%(&^$^%$%!  Years back, I’d thought that maybe my pain could be from past injuries (now known to me as likely dislocations) and kept begging to be checked out to see if these injuries have healed properly.

I have migraines, horrid pressure in my jaw and head, ringing ears, deafness, trouble with sight, plain headaches, and I’m sure much more.  I had other X-rays to post and am getting tired. 

Thoughts?  Oh, is the top spinal bone closer to my skull now?  I just know that I feel horrific.  I’m EDS, Hypothyroid, fibromyalgia, neuropathy, IBS, yadda yadda yadda.

Signature 

Ehlers Danlos Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Cardiomyopathy and other heart abnormalities, IBS, Neuropathy, Osteoarthritis, Hypothyroidism, TMJ (bilateral disk replacement w/autologous fat transplant), Asthma, Chronic sinusitis (remediated by successful FESS), Reversed Cervical Lordosis, Spondylosis, Kyphosis, Thrombophlebitis, CFS, and it’s probable that much has slipped my mind.  I haven’t been diagnosed with Dysautonomia but, personally, feel certain that this is playing a part in daily struggles

Posted: 02 July 2012 06:21 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  734
Joined  2012-04-17

Hi
I’ve answered this on your other x-ray post.  I have to add that mine had similarities.
Regards
Barbara
(UK)

‹‹ Neck X-ray, 11 year      Hip / Pelvis X-ray ››