PrettyIll.com

Hip / Pelvis X-ray
Posted: 30 June 2012 03:14 PM   [ Ignore ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  117
Joined  2012-05-31

I was temporarily crippled by a significant pelvic separation a few years ago.  Since it is still so painful, I wondered if it had healed. Still have no clue but hurts so badly at times that I cannot walk. No medical feedback to speak of.  To me, the lay one, it doesn’t look like my hips are right - AND IT CERTAINLY DOESN’T FEEL LIKE MY HIPS ARE ‘RIGHT’ AS I’M GANGLING AND STAGGERING AROUND on a daily basis.  The pain part isn’t crippling every day but the ‘gangling’ is always present for me.  ALSO, MY PUBIC BONE IS ABSOLUTELY AND COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THAN BEFORE - PROBABLY 45 DEGREES DIFF, AT LEAST.  MY HIPS NOW ANGLE OUTWARDS WHEREAS THEY USED TO ANGLE INWARDS.  THESE ARE CHANGES THAT I CAN FEEL THROUGH MY SKIN AND AM 100% POSITIVE OF!

Pain everywhere!  Also, does my pelvis appear to be WNL (when I asked a provider they weren’t sure) since my PCP has never reviewed.  Kyphosis, spondylosis?  Have no idea if this is a pelvis thing?

Any thoughts?

Image Attachments
smaller.IMAG1439_.pelvis_.hips_.2012_.jpgsmaller.2_.IMAG1440_(1)_.hips_.pelvis_.2012_.jpgsmaller.3_.IMAG1441_.lower_.spine_.2012_.jpg
 Signature 

Ehlers Danlos Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Cardiomyopathy and other heart abnormalities, IBS, Neuropathy, Osteoarthritis, Hypothyroidism, TMJ (bilateral disk replacement w/autologous fat transplant), Asthma, Chronic sinusitis (remediated by successful FESS), Reversed Cervical Lordosis, Spondylosis, Kyphosis, Thrombophlebitis, CFS, and it’s probable that much has slipped my mind.  I haven’t been diagnosed with Dysautonomia but, personally, feel certain that this is playing a part in daily struggles