PrettyIll.com

finding the culprit
Posted: 28 February 2019 01:48 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2019-02-24

Im on a quest to get my life back…58 years of mystery to unravel…….is there anyone who could point out potential problems in my mri please? I would be very grateful for your time…….Chairi measured at 5mm(prone)deemed normal this led me to Eds and shocked to find many hypermobile joints and many awful symptoms could be related to neck instability….I am committed to helping myself in understanding why my body react so strangely. Thank you. Mri attatched…..

Image Attachments
Screenshot_(7).pngScreenshot_(5).pngScreenshot_(6).pngScreenshot_(1).pngScreenshot_(2).png

Posted: 06 March 2019 05:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1415
Joined  2011-04-19

I’m so sorry you are dealing with this! This is Chiari, certainly. What I found is that high intracranial pressure can worsen Chiari AND can mimic Chiari. My children and I were able to avoid invasive surgery by treating the high intracranial pressure (that wasn’t evident on the MRI). This is all explained in The Driscoll Theory book. Do you have it? Please keep us posted! Love, Dr. D

Signature 

Dr.Diana, therapeutic optometrist disabled by EDS/POTS/ME/CFS for a decade, now recovered and practicing full-time at POTS Care cheese

Posted: 18 May 2019 10:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  29
Joined  2019-04-23

A debt of gratitude is in order for another magnificent post. Where else would anybody be able to get that kind of data in such a perfect method for composing?  Reiki treatment