PrettyIll.com

Just click on “New Topic” in the upper right hand corner and attach your work!
Posted: 22 July 2013 08:17 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1418
Joined  2011-04-19

You can tell us a bit about what you do in this message section, then attach samples. Cool? If your samples are too big to attach, if it is possible for you to do so, you can provide us with a link to your work.

Signature 

Dr.Diana, therapeutic optometrist disabled by EDS/POTS/ME/CFS for a decade, now recovered and practicing full-time at POTS Care cheese

Posted: 27 July 2013 06:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-04-19

Having trouble leaving your samples here? I’ll circle back soon, but I realized immediately that we had to increase the size of the allowed downloads! Someone else was having trouble finding the “New Topic” on the thread. It’s the button below “search”. ^ See it here?
I’ll run through some options and see what we need to do to make this easier. Is FB easier for most of you? Thanks, everyone! smile

Signature 

Dr.Diana, therapeutic optometrist disabled by EDS/POTS/ME/CFS for a decade, now recovered and practicing full-time at POTS Care cheese

Posted: 01 August 2013 09:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-04-19
Jessie Rose - 01 August 2013 12:23 AM

Mine is up I hope it worked- new to all of this!

It’s up! Awesome! wink

Signature 

Carriejanesart ››