PrettyIll.com

Fingerprint
Posted: 21 August 2013 04:56 AM   [ Ignore ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2013-07-31

Created a personalized fingerprint pendant for my daughter when she’s not near me. This way she always knows I’m there with her.
I made one with her fingerprint impression for me to keep as well.

A bit about Me…
Established 11.11.11

I created Karma Kouture based on the beliefs of the golden rule…treat others as you want to be treated. After going through a debilitating surgery several years back, I found myself having to start my life over…I was a single mother of an active 3yr old girl, had months of recovery ahead of me, my employment had ended abruptly, and I was looking for a place to call home. Instead of giving in to my illness, I chose to fight back and share with everyone the true joy of helping others. Whether I am creating a footprint pendant for a newborn we are welcoming into this world, a message from a loved one passed, or finding the perfect outfit for you to make you feel as beautiful on the outside as you are in, each project I work on has special meaning to me and I love to hear the stories behind each and every customer. I truly believe in Karma and that what goes around…comes around. Trust in me and I will give you my everything.
Much Love,
Shannon

Image Attachments
image.jpgimage.jpg
 Signature 

Much Love,
Shannon
Karma…What Goes Around…Comes Around

Posted: 19 September 2013 08:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1418
Joined  2011-04-19

Wow! What a great idea! I think I need these for my kids and I… How precious to always have the fingerprint of a loved one with you… Awesome.

Signature 

Dr.Diana, therapeutic optometrist disabled by EDS/POTS/ME/CFS for a decade, now recovered and practicing full-time at POTS Care cheese

Posted: 20 September 2013 11:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  734
Joined  2012-04-17

Hey it’s ok for them that have fingerprints, mine have nearly worn off!

‹‹ Newborn Footprint      Some pencil drawings ››