PrettyIll.com

opthamologist in Colorado
Posted: 26 August 2013 10:20 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  26
Joined  2013-08-25

I have an awesome opthamalogist in Canon City, CO.  She has never treated Ehler-Danlos but she loved the handout dr. Diana made and checked of all the tests and was really interested in researching this site.  Matter of fact, she was excited about it.  Her name is Tonya Hubbard, MD

Posted: 31 August 2013 11:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1421
Joined  2011-04-19

Awesome to hear! Thanks for adding another “good doctor” to our collection! wink

Signature 

Dr.Diana, therapeutic optometrist disabled by EDS/POTS/ME/CFS for a decade, now recovered and practicing full-time at POTS Care cheese

Posted: 31 August 2013 12:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1421
Joined  2011-04-19
sixboots - 26 August 2013 10:20 PM

I have an awesome opthamalogist in Canon City, CO.  She has never treated Ehler-Danlos but she loved the handout dr. Diana made and checked of all the tests and was really interested in researching this site.  Matter of fact, she was excited about it.  Her name is Tonya Hubbard, MD

OH, Hon, just to make a correction, like me, Dr. Tonya Hubbard is an O.D. (Doctor of Optometry). Love it! wink

Signature 

Dr.Diana, therapeutic optometrist disabled by EDS/POTS/ME/CFS for a decade, now recovered and practicing full-time at POTS Care cheese

Posted: 01 September 2013 04:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  26
Joined  2013-08-25

ooops thanks for correcting me!