PrettyIll.com

My entries…digital scrapbooking, photography and portraits
Posted: 02 September 2013 07:04 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  26
Joined  2013-08-25

I am a photographer and love using Photoshop.  When I am feeling good, I take the pictures and when I am feeling poorly, I work them over in Photoshop.  I love taking pictures of old trucks and cars, well, anything old, because they have so much character.  The older and rustier the better.  I also love taking portraits of children.  They can be so spontaneous and their expressions so cute.  I also do alot of digital Scrap-booking.  I don’t like the mess and clean up of traditional scrap-booking (or the patience).  I just recently started scrap-booking genealogy stuff and putting it into albums with their stories.

Image Attachments
august.jpgbarn-2.jpghaunting-2.jpglead_gutairists_favor.jpgLouise_Opp_Murray.jpg

Posted: 19 September 2013 08:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1415
Joined  2011-04-19

Sixboots, I LOVE your work!! I’m with you on the ‘mess’ of scrapbooking—but using photoshop instead?! Great idea! wink

Signature 

Dr.Diana, therapeutic optometrist disabled by EDS/POTS/ME/CFS for a decade, now recovered and practicing full-time at POTS Care cheese

Posted: 22 September 2013 08:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  26
Joined  2013-08-25

Thank you grin  your response was well timed as I am feeling really bad today and your comments were a great pick me up!

‹‹ Photography Entries      a few more entries ››