PrettyIll.com

Doh! Just Found the Forum :-)
Posted: 01 October 2013 08:08 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2013-10-01

I just found the website and forum and missed the contest by a day!  I hope you do another one soon grin

The entries are beautiful, especially the drawings. Art is so therapeutic…I’ve been a photographer for ages, but it took me a while to find painting materials that I could tolerate.  Oils and acrylics were out but I’m okay with watercolor. 

Thanks to all of you for sharing.

Jan

Posted: 02 October 2013 12:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  215
Joined  2013-05-17

Welcome.

Signature 

Lab-Scientist-Lady smile
(Texas)

Posted: 02 October 2013 06:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  734
Joined  2012-04-17

Hello Janinco,
I’m sure you’ll find this a very friendy, supporting and informative website, we all have useful info to share and problems to seek answers to.  Some of what you need to know may have been discussed before (often several times, in different ways) so the ‘search’ feature above is a good place to start.

I had a picture too, I drew it when I was 17 or 18 (many years ago), I think it was in oil pastel - but I couldn’t find it before the deadline! So, hopefully there will be another opportunity in the future to submit it.
Regards
Barbara
(UK)

Posted: 05 October 2013 09:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1418
Joined  2011-04-19

The judges are conferring now! But absolutely, yes, we will do this again!
Meanwhile, please don’t feel like you have to wait for a contest. I, for one, would love to see ANYONE’S art/poetry/music. I’d be honored, and I betcha’ it would bring joy to many of us! wink

Signature 

Dr.Diana, therapeutic optometrist disabled by EDS/POTS/ME/CFS for a decade, now recovered and practicing full-time at POTS Care cheese