PrettyIll.com

Judges are conferring!
Posted: 10 October 2013 07:58 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1421
Joined  2011-04-19

Hi Everyone, Boy, this is not easy on anyone—trying to decide on the final winners, but the judges are hard at work, and I hope we’ll be able to announce the winners THIS WEEKEND! Thank you so much to everyone for your participation, and you awesome entries!!!! We need to do this again in about 6 months, don’t you think? wink

Signature 

Dr.Diana, therapeutic optometrist disabled by EDS/POTS/ME/CFS for a decade, now recovered and practicing full-time at POTS Care cheese

Posted: 11 October 2013 09:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Rank
Total Posts:  15
Joined  2013-07-23

Ohh thats so exciting! I think we should do it again! Thank you so much for the chance to show my spoonie art! After my first born passed away I hit a really rough patch, taking pictures helped me come out of that terrible sadness. Thanks to Mother Nature, I too, can be an artist! Thanks again for everything you do! xo

Posted: 22 October 2013 02:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1421
Joined  2011-04-19

Agreed! Let’s do this again, maybe in 6 months or so? Yes, art is healing, certainly (as is music and humor, IMHO), but Spoonies *really* tend to show an amazing level of talent! OK, so mark your calendars for about 6 months from now! wink

Signature 

Dr.Diana, therapeutic optometrist disabled by EDS/POTS/ME/CFS for a decade, now recovered and practicing full-time at POTS Care cheese

‹‹ Doh! Just Found the Forum :-)      Winner?! ››