PrettyIll.com

Mast cell diagnosed folks check this out… free 23andMe testing to further scientific research!
Posted: 01 February 2012 11:21 PM   [ Ignore ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  150
Joined  2011-06-18

https://www.23andme.com/mpn/

23andMe Myeloproliferative Neoplasms Research Initiative

Together we can make a difference.

23andMe wants to put the power to make a change in the hands of the patient community. Genetic research is a numbers game. The more people who take part, the more powerful it gets. We need your help to make a difference.
Join the 23andMe Myeloproliferative Neoplasms (MPN) Research Initiative.

If you have been diagnosed with myelofibrosis, essential thrombocythemia, polycythemia vera, chronic myelogenous leukemia, mastocytosis, or hypereosinophilic syndrome (HES) and related eosinophil disorders, take an active role in research that may benefit you and others living with a myeloproliferative disease diagnosis.

You will receive a FREE kit and a free lifetime subscription to access all features of the 23andMe Personal Genome ServiceĀ®.
  Participation is simple: provide a saliva sample for genetic analysis, then complete online surveys about your MPN experience and your responses to treatment.
  Share your knowledge and learn from others who, like you, know what it is like to live with a myeloproliferative disease. Ask questions, make connections, form a community.
  Gain access to early discoveries and up-to-date science about MPNs and available treatments.

For more information about our MPN research program, contact .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address).

Signature 

It’s good to be open minded, but not so open minded that your brain falls out of your head.

“Patients can have as many diseases as they damn well please”.

Posted: 06 February 2012 08:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1421
Joined  2011-04-19
PalominoMorgan - 01 February 2012 11:21 PM

https://www.23andme.com/mpn/

23andMe Myeloproliferative Neoplasms Research Initiative

Together we can make a difference.

23andMe wants to put the power to make a change in the hands of the patient community. Genetic research is a numbers game. The more people who take part, the more powerful it gets. We need your help to make a difference.
Join the 23andMe Myeloproliferative Neoplasms (MPN) Research Initiative.
For more information about our MPN research program, contact .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address).

This is great, everyone! Thank you, Palomino! We went ahead and coughed up the dough for our whole family and my father-in-law, who has Alzheimer’s. I can hardly wait to see our chromosomal “challenges” (which I prefer to think of as “improvements”. smile
Thanks, Palomino! smile Diana

Signature 

Dr.Diana, therapeutic optometrist disabled by EDS/POTS/ME/CFS for a decade, now recovered and practicing full-time at POTS Care cheese

Posted: 08 February 2012 10:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  150
Joined  2011-06-18

Dr D, please still email them though and let them know who in your family has mast cell issues though so they can include your data in the study. Also, they may wave the $9 monthly genome fee. I am going to contact them to see if they will include my data in their study even thugh I did mine about 2 months ago.

Signature 

It’s good to be open minded, but not so open minded that your brain falls out of your head.

“Patients can have as many diseases as they damn well please”.