I created this site to disseminate as much information to help you, as fast as possible. The Driscoll Theory is changing lives today, and clinical trials are giving us answers. I want to help everyone and am refining ways to do so. If you have specific questions, or are just plain confused, these are great ways to get the answers you need:
- Learning about your specific condition? Please go to the Home page and scroll all of the way down to “Archives“ on the bottom right hand side. Click on the condition you are interested in, and up pops videos, hand-outs, etc. for your free use.
- Please join our forum – I will pop on to answer as many questions as I can, as will our other members.
- Need a consult? Please download here my patient advocacy arrangements for as much or as little one-on-one help that you desire. I will continue to offer this program as long as time allows.
- Check out the Patient Studies to see if you can participate
- Please consider donating your skills or money for the cause! I self-fund this site, most clinical trials, and all research. Like many of you, I am on disability and have affected children. Help and donations are deeply appreciated, as I try to move science along at a rapid pace.
May I take a moment to thank the many people who have stepped up to volunteer for the cause? I am incredibly grateful to you all. We are making tremendous strides toward finding effective treatments for these challenging conditions, and it’s only with your help that we’ve been able to do so. I know the daily struggles and suffering that we all face daily. Let’s expedite research, shall we?
Gentle hugs to you all.