I have EDS. Dysautonomia, undiagnosed but strongly suspected by me (the one who lives within the ‘shell’). My echo:
1. Mild diastolic relaxation impairment
2. Global hypokinesis
3. LV function is severely depressed, ejection fraction 25-29%
4. RV systolic pressure 10mmHg (whatever that means, probably normal)
5. Mild mitral regurgitation
6. Mild tricuspid regurgitation
Then thoracic MRI, prescribed by cardiologist raised my EF as high as 52%.
Holter monitor showed: random arrythmias, tachycardia, brachycardia. I was told that my heart is stable and results weren’t reviewed with me. My genetic doctor says that regardless of whether or not my heart is stable, I still have cardiomyopathy as well as regurgitations. So many other problems that I’m basically ‘chasing my tail’.
Are these heart problems related to EDS? Anyway, I guess this is diff from left axis deviation? Just thought I’d compare notes. 🙂