NEW STUDY! Parasym Plus™ for Multiple Sclerosis › Forums › PrettyIll.com Discussion › The Latest Research › hiGH B12 ANYONE? HYPERADRENERGIC POTS Dr. Diana pls help I am newbie › Reply To: hiGH B12 ANYONE? HYPERADRENERGIC POTS Dr. Diana pls help I am newbie
Yesterday my vitals were bad. BP 84/59 p.76 with pulse later dropping to 44. Experienced pain in left upper rib while being cognitively impaired/major weakness episode. That pain has happened occasionally in the past. Guessing maybe not enough O2 reaching vital organs such as brain and spleen?
1) have any of you experienced muscle wasting/pain
2) and/or frozen shoulder,
3) thoracic outlet syndrome, that sort of thing?
4) Does any one have an enlarged liver, or suspect it (uncomfortable sensation under your lower ribs, right hand side?
1) if there’s such a thing as being dx w muscle wasting, NO, but visually Yes
2/3 PT has said my upper R neck/shoulder pain is just like TOC although he feels its actually caused (in my case) by elbow continuously coming out of joint causing everything above it to be stretched too far.. domino affect. Yes, pain with that!
4) No but do have occasional pain under left upper rib