NEW STUDY! Parasym Plus™ for Multiple Sclerosis › Forums › PrettyIll.com Discussion › The Latest Research › hiGH B12 ANYONE? HYPERADRENERGIC POTS Dr. Diana pls help I am newbie › Reply To: hiGH B12 ANYONE? HYPERADRENERGIC POTS Dr. Diana pls help I am newbie
1) have any of you experienced muscle wasting/pain
2) and/or frozen shoulder,
3) thoracic outlet syndrome, that sort of thing?
4) Does any one have an enlarged liver, or suspect it (uncomfortable sensation under your lower ribs, right hand side?
1) yes, both muscle wasting and muscle pain
3) I once had a numb left arm, following a simple physio assessment a couple of months after my accident. I experience intermittent degrees of tingling in my lower arms. I drop things a lot and I think some of this is due to the tingling. Also I cannot work with my arms in the air, as pain soon sets in.
4) Yes I suspect an enlarged liver (and sometimes have abnormal liver test results)