I don’t know how helpful this will be because you’re obviously having severe trouble obtaining nutrition in the conventional way. I can only account for ‘what worked for me’. I also appreciate that your options are quite severely restricted but some of this might make a difference if you can get it into your body – somehow.
Within the last couple of months, I embarked on a program to try and get my body back in balance and address the deficiencies that I was suffering from. I thought over the years I was eating nutritionally but, the irritable gut issues either:
1. Retained foodstuffs in my stomach for too long, with too little stomach acid, causing ‘fermentation’, leading to gas, bloating, poor digestion, heartburn (yes!) and slow bowel motility, or
2. Over-quickened transit through my digestive system at times, leaving little chance for absorption.
So, obviously the dietary route was not working but I needed that essential nutrition, so what alternative did I have ? well, there were a couple:-
a. Absorption through the skin, via transdermal sprays and creams, or
b. By injection
I tried the sprays first, a magnesium spray and also a multi-mineral spray but unfortunately I became sensitive to the oil after a while (this was no surprise, as I am even allergic to baby oil). So I made my own magnesium cream and took epsom salt baths (or foot soaks). I bought some multi B vitamin drops to go under my tongue but eventually started on daily Magnesium injections and occasional B12 injections, to see what the differences were (not easy, as I’m a needle-phobe!)
Now, what I’m getting at is this. I started in earnest with the
1. daily Magnesium injections,
2. some Dr Sarah Myhill’s ‘Multi-Mineral-Mix’ crystals that you dissolve in a drink
3. some Flucanozole and Nystatin to fight fungal interferance
and within 2 days I noticed a difference, in that I no longer had a ‘runny bum’! and food was travelling through my bowel better, giving me a better chance of absorption.
Every little helps,