Thanks again! You are so helpful to me right now. I really appreciate having someone to talk to about this. So basically, should I ask my doctor to just watch how acidic / alkaline I am?
I actually came on here today because I came across a BIG bump in the road and I am pretty scared. I had increased my evening dose to 250mg Diamox, and that was great for a couple nights now… But last night, when brushing my teeth, I suddenly developed an allergic reaction to the toothpaste I have been using for a while (a natural toothpaste that is made with bee propolis, so apparently I decided to develop an allergic reaction to bees). My throat was closing and I couldn’t stop gagging and coughing for a while. I took a really high dose of natural allergy meds (with bromelain, quecertin, stinging nettles) and it mostly resolved within a half hour or so. (I am already taking 2 zyrtec & zantac am and pm). By bedtime, my headache was bad. I took the 250mg Diamox and hoped the headache would be better when I woke up. I ended up waking up during the night in misery with the headache, drank tons of water, went back to sleep. This morning, I have a full blown migraine. But it seems different than the normal CSF back of the head and down the neck headache. I was feeling it at the top of my skull, but now it feels like I got hit on the back top of my head with a bat. I am so light and noise sensitive and nauseous. I hung a blanket over my window, I took a vicodin, and it has made a little dent in the pain… but I am scared to take Diamox. Not sure why it didn’t help the headache last night. I wonder if I take too much, will it cause a headache from removing too much CSF? Or maybe my allergic reaction last night has something to do with it? I know you can’t answer these questions, but it would be a comfort to hear someone’s opinion.
Side note, I copied and pasted the link early last night, and still that amazon link wouldn’t work.