We ended up deciding for now to go the anti nausea medication route to keep her in school. Really did not want to add yet another medication. She takes so many, but for now it’s the option that works until we can work out which illness is causing the tummy issues and if we can possible correct it vs medicating it. It’s like every time we think finally we can begin to move forward yet something else says “oh no you don’t”.
I have no clue if there is a Mast Cell educated Doctor here in the Portand Oregon area and the idea of yet another possible DX is daunting. We are still awaiting word on the MRI DX and geez she has so many others already. I’ve kind of reached the point of just not knowing where to go from here. She is having to switch some of her Doctors due to an insurance change and I find it rather scary. We do get to keep her POTS Doc and I am hoping her Geneticist as well. But finding a PCP who knows EDS/POTS etc is still not working out.