NEW STUDY! Parasym Plus™ for Multiple Sclerosis › Forums › PrettyIll.com Discussion › EDS/MS/Chiari › Does anyone give electric shocks ?
- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years, 4 months ago by PalominoMorgan.
November 17, 2012 at 10:34 pm #350BarbaraParticipant
I just wondered if anyone else experienced this I’ll give you 4 examples:
1) I go to give my daughter a hug and she gets an electric shock as soon as I touch her
2) I ask my son to taste some soup from a spoon I’m holding and it zaps his tongue!
3) I reach to switch on the electric fire and I can see the electricity arc between me and the metal canopy of the fire, as I get close.
4) As I press a button to call the lift in a shopping mall, I feel the shock (and the lift breaks!)
It seems to happen all of the time for a while, then things go back to normal, so it’s transient.
It’s like I’m generating, accumulating and discharging small amounts of electricity – it’s weird! Does anyone else experience this ? Can anyone explain it ? Is it to do with the inner environment in my body ? Is my body too acid/alkaline ? What can I do to stop it ? Any clues anybody ?
I would like to solve this mystery – before I run out of people willing to hug me!
Head & Neck Injury (June 2002); Mild Concussion; Post Concussion Syndrome; GERD; Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS); Peripheral Vestibular Dysfunction; Mild Radiculopathy & Small Fibre Neuropathy (right leg & foot resp.); Partially Empty Sella Oct 2002 (worse by Oct 2004); Whiplash Associated Disorder (WAD); 3mm Cerebellar Ectopia (Chiari 0); Cranio-cervical Instability (CCI) with Posterior Gliding (PG) & Cranial Settling (CS); Brain Compression; Retroflexed Odontoid; Stretched/Elongated Brainstem; Mild Scoliosis; Ehlers Danlos (EDS) type 111; Osteoarthritis; Arrhythmias (Bigeminy and Trigeminy). . . and now Mitochondrial Dysfunction, Mineral (Mg,Mn,Cu,Zn,Selenium), CoEnzymeQ10 & Vitamin (C,D,B3,B12) Deficiencies!November 23, 2012 at 12:06 am #3161PalominoMorganParticipant
Me. No clue as to why. My best guess is the energy work/reiki I do.November 23, 2012 at 6:38 pm #3162BarbaraParticipant
My son says “It’s because you’re in a wheelchair mum” but I’m sure I had it before, when I was still walking, even though it’s a long time ago, I still have recollection of it. Are you in a wheelchair Palomino ?
(UK)November 23, 2012 at 10:39 pm #3164PalominoMorganParticipant
Not yet. There is one in my house but I’m doing all I can to stay out of it. I only use a WC at airport so far. Otherwise I just limit my walking and standing. I also affect lights and such when I’m “charged up” about something goof or bad so who knows.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.